• Vendors are needed for Springstead High School’s flea markets, which will take place from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Oct. 21 and Nov. 18 in the parking lot of the school’s theater, 3300 Mariner Blvd., Spring Hill. Vendor spaces are $10 and include two parking spaces. For information, call Greg at (352) 683-3528.
• Advertising sponsors are needed for St. Joan of Arc Catholic Church’s annual Ethnic Festival from Oct. 19 to 22 at the church, 13485 Spring Hill Drive, Spring Hill. Color banners are $100. For information, call Paul at (352) 688-1685 or Pat at (352) 686-9461.
• Sponsors and vendors are being sought for for the 17th annual Hernando County Residents Reception from 5 to 8 p.m. Oct. 27 at Pasco-Hernando State College’s Spring Hill Campus, 450 Beverly Court, Spring Hill. To reserve an indoor tabletop and receive an early bird discount, call (352) 796-0697 or visit hernandochamber.com.
• Vendors are needed for the Trunk or Treat festival from 5 to 8 p.m. Oct. 27 at Bene’s Career Academy, 698 S Broad St., Brooksville. The event, which will benefit the Dawn Center, will include trick-or-treating from trunks, carnival games, entertainment, raffles, face painting, mini manicures, chair massages and hair feathers. Vendor spaces are $35 ($10 discount offered to members of the Hernando County Chamber of Commerce). Event sponsorships are $100 and include a spa day package for four individuals as well as a vendor space. The vendor deadline is Oct. 16. For information, call Jessica Peters at (352) 593-2259.
• Artisans and crafters are needed for the Canterbury Festival from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Nov. 4 at St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church, 2301 Deltona Blvd., Spring Hill. No food vendors needed. Outside booth spaces are $20. The free event, which will benefit the church’s outreach ministry, will feature local vendors, artisans and community partners, along with baked goods, crafts, vintage and costume jewelry, food, a raffle, a silent auction, Christmas and holiday items, a book sale, a children’s buying area and a white elephant sale. For information, call Debbie at (352) 683-2010 or send email to email@example.com.
• Crafters and food vendors are needed for St. Frances Cabrini Catholic Church’s annual Feast of Mother Cabrini, which will take place from 4 to 10 p.m. Nov. 9, 4 p.m. to midnight Nov. 10, noon to midnight Nov. 11 and noon to 8 p.m. Nov. 12 on the church grounds, 5030 Mariner Blvd., Spring Hill. The event will include entertainment, rides, contests and games. Spaces for crafters are $75, or $100 with a table provided. Food vendor spaces are $250 and must be self-contained. For information, call (352) 683-9666 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.